Friday, November 1, 2013

Turkey Tom Thanksgiving Advent Calendar Craft ~FREE PRINTABLE~

As a foodie, I love Thanksgiving for all the food and all the wine that you can drink without being judged and the yoga pants that you can safely longue in after you have stuffed yourself.

But I also think it is important holiday for helping us remember just how lucky most of us are and that we have a lot to be thankful. So as a way to count down until Turkey Day and to be mindful of our blessings awesomeness, I have made this Turkey Tom Thanksgiving Advent Calendar.

Simply cut out the feathers and glue them, one for each day until Thanksgiving, onto Turkey Tom. To make it extra special, write one thing you are thankful for on each feather before gluing it on. When Thanksgiving arrives, you will have a beautiful, fat turkey full of everything you are thankful for.


Download your free Thanksgiving Advent Calendar Printable here!

You can also keep track of all things Thanksgiving with my Thanksgiving Pack in my Etsy shop.



I hope you have a wonderful and awesome Thanksgiving! 

Turkey Tom Day 1:

No comments: